Sunday, January 12, 2014

#84 Sunday lazy day



Dear Readers,

After having had a very busy week, today was my lounge day in SL. Sort of... ok a little bit. I wanted to share this blog with you before the weekend is over :-)

In today's blog I choose to wear this cute city outfit. The dress is new and by Kanou, available at the Designer Circle for a discounted price of L$80. The dress comes in 5 sizes and 6 colors. I like how the texturing has been done on this dress and the alpha layers are perfectly done too. I love this dress and I'm sure a lot of people share that opinion.



The Slink Nail appliers that I'm wearing are by Zoz, called Natural Glitter Tips Polish. This is their newest release and comes in 12 different colors, fingernails and toenails available.


The boots that I'm wearing are by League called Lauren Wedge Boots. I've gotten these a couple of months back but keep on wearing them and felt that they matched nice with my outfit for today.

The skin that I'm wearing today is by Mirror's Enigma and was made for the Frost fair. It's probably still available on request but I can't guarantee that a 100%. Last but not least, I'm wearing Stars! Cassandra jewelry set again today because I couldn't resist not to. 


The Look


No comments:

Post a Comment